Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Heine, Christian (Extern)" <Ch...@gedas.de> on 2002/10/15 11:53:00 UTC

WebPortlet not shown ... Why?

Hello all,

i've installed jetspeed 1.4b on my Tomcat 4.0.4 behind my corporation
proxy-server and set the CATALINA_OPS environment-variable directly to the
proxyHost IP and proxyHost Portnr. as shown in many threads before. All
looks like work fine on intranet. But when i try to bind a portlet to my
localhost webpage on the installed apache, i only got the titlebar.

There're no logs-failures and no exeptions on my tomcat-console-frame and my
Apache access-log shows me the sucessfully request result of jetspeed.
What is wrong?

Thx in advance,
Christian