Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/09/11 19:23:28 UTC

Re: oozie test-patch status and intended usage

Hey tucu,

Can the test-patch also post an overall summary? If all is +1, then
Overall: +1 and otherwise?

And since our JIRA supports formatting, we could also color-code the
-1 lines. Makes it easier to spot and helps avoid mistakes when
scanning through.

--
Harsh J

Re: oozie test-patch status and intended usage

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Surely, I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-992 to track it.

--
Harsh J

Re: oozie test-patch status and intended usage

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro