Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by michael shek sia lim <mi...@eigentechnology.com> on 2002/11/24 13:11:26 UTC

database

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me how TDK connects to a database.
I could not see the following lines anywhere in the .java files:

 Class.forName(driverName).newInstance();
 con = DriverManager.getConnection(URL, props);
 stmt = con.createStatement();
 rs = stmt.executeQuery(query);

perhaps I did not look at the right place.

cheers
michael

Re: AW: database

Posted by michael shek sia lim <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.