Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/26 13:49:30 UTC

Re: Eclipse, Maven, T5 web project and library component in same workspace

I think you can use -Dtapestry.modules=xx.xxx.xxx to enable other tapestry
modules in same workspace.

2010/1/26 TNO <tn...@free.fr>

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem, here's the situation :
> Eclipse + Maven
> In the same workspace : a T5 web project and a T5 component library.
>
> When I'm using Workspace resolution, my T5 web project can not find my
> T5 component library.
> But when not, it's OK, it works.
>
> I think this is the Tapestry-Module-Classes which is in my T5 component
> library pom.xm.
>
> Is there a way to use the T5 web project and a T5 component library in
> Eclipse with the workspace resolution enabled ?
>
> thanks, Thomas
>

> ---
> Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
> Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 100125-2, 25/01/2010
> Analyse le : 26/01/2010 13:28:22

regards,
Jun Tsai

Re: Eclipse, Maven, T5 web project and library component in same workspace

Posted by TNO <tn...@free.fr>.
Perfect, it works

Thanks a lot

Le 26/01/2010 13:49, Jun Tsai a écrit :
> I think you can use -Dtapestry.modules=xx.xxx.xxx to enable other tapestry
> modules in same workspace.
>
> 2010/1/26 TNO <tn...@free.fr>
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a problem, here's the situation :
>> Eclipse + Maven
>> In the same workspace : a T5 web project and a T5 component library.
>>
>> When I'm using Workspace resolution, my T5 web project can not find my
>> T5 component library.
>> But when not, it's OK, it works.
>>
>> I think this is the Tapestry-Module-Classes which is in my T5 component
>> library pom.xm.
>>
>> Is there a way to use the T5 web project and a T5 component library in
>> Eclipse with the workspace resolution enabled ?
>>
>> thanks, Thomas
>>

>> ---
>> Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
>> Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 100125-2, 25/01/2010
>> Analyse le : 26/01/2010 13:28:22

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 100125-2, 25/01/2010
Analyse le : 26/01/2010 14:40:34