Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2004/03/09 08:18:50 UTC

[CVS-problem] pre-commit check failed

As you may saw I wanted to commit the results of renaming Woody to
CocoonForms but when I commit a file I get the error message "pre-commit
check failed". Any ideas what's going on here? (I've already checked
whether the license is okay, if I use Unix-style line feeds)

--
Reinhard

Re: [CVS-problem] pre-commit check failed

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Reinhard Pötz dijo:
>

>>Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>>

>>>As you may saw I wanted to commit the results of renaming Woody to
>>>CocoonForms but when I commit a file I get the error message
>>>"pre-commit check failed". Any ideas what's going on here? (I've
>>>already checked whether the license is okay, if I use Unix-style line
>>>feeds)
>>>

>>Problem solved (didn't use /home/cvs as CVS root directory) - thanks
>>Antonio ;-)
>>

>???? :-D

A few days ago you told me to take care for the CVS root directory in
another context but this was again the solution for my problem ;-)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Reinhard Pötz dijo:
> Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>

>> As you may saw I wanted to commit the results of renaming Woody to
>> CocoonForms but when I commit a file I get the error message
>> "pre-commit check failed". Any ideas what's going on here? (I've
>> already checked whether the license is okay, if I use Unix-style line
>> feeds)
>>
> Problem solved (didn't use /home/cvs as CVS root directory) - thanks
> Antonio ;-)

???? :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [CVS-problem] pre-commit check failed

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.