Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by David Yahalomi <da...@articode.co> on 2020/05/05 12:11:58 UTC

Re: Introducing Fineract as a Service

Hey All!

We're almost at a hundred instances so it seems like it is ready to hit the
general public :)
I've written a short blog post to showcase the process of creating an
instance and then I went on to explain a bit on how to create a financing
solution with Fineract.
I think such posts could help with driving more developers to this awesome
community which will, in turn, mean that Fineract will have more use cases,
traction, and contributions that we could all benefit from.
It would help a lot if you could share this post with your peers and even
give a clap (or 50!) in Medium.

The link to the blog post -
https://medium.com/@davidyahalomi/3f38a0bf0a3a?source=friends_link&sk=b0dbc76184e6aa1b026366cb3b6426d8

Thanks a lot for using this service!

Best,

David Yahalomi
Co-Founder

Rothschild Blvd 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
mobile: + 972 52 817 9787
email: david@articode.co
  <https://articode.co>

ᐧ