Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Bobenrieth Guy <gb...@easyweb.jway.lu> on 2000/10/17 09:21:05 UTC

Unable to build xerces-1.2.0 from src.

Hello,
Sorry to ask this question but I can't build the xerces distribution
because of a missing file. I try to do it with ant and get this message.

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source files to
/build/java/jway/jwayhome/src/xerces1.2/build/classes
    [javac]
/build/java/jway/jwayhome/src/xerces1.2/src/org/apache/xerces/parsers/RevalidatingDOMParser.java:63:
Class org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLValidator not found in import.
    [javac] import org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLValidator;
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] 1 error

There is no "org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLValidator" inside the
distribution at all.
The only file called XMLValidator is inside
/org/apache/xerces/validators/common/XMLValidator but doesn't seem to be
correct (missing methods).

Thanks for your help.

Guy Bobenrieth