Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/03/20 08:48:34 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating

Due to some formal issues in the VOTE mail [1], this first VOTE was
cancelled and restarted [2].

Please cast your vote in the new thread [2]

Best,
Jakob

[1]
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-marmotta-dev/201303.mbox/%3C5148BA04.9050800%40apache.org%3E>