Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Антон Борисов <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/08 22:25:38 UTC

ToolbarItem Image Trouble

I have some troubles with toolbar icons and menu icons

Image for Toolbar item not showing with ControlType ImageButton,
<node oor:name="Images"> set for toolbar item URL
and in case when ImageIdentifier set for ToolbarItem itself

a have no idea why it happened maybe wrong maven-ooo-plugin configuration
in pom

I want to ask if someone using maven plugin for building openoffice addons ?

<groupId>org.openoffice.dev</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-ooo-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

--
Борисов Антон

Re: ToolbarItem Image Trouble

Posted by Антон Борисов <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, now it's working
09 февр. 2014 г. 5:09 пользователь "Ariel Constenla-Haile" <

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Антон,