Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Joanne Davis <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/28 19:35:16 UTC

Problem with OpenOffice

It is no longer working when you attach a .odt file to email through Gmail
in Google Chrome.  I nor the person I sent the email to can open up the
attached .odt file....which was created in Apache OpenOffice.

This just recently happened within the last week when I upgraded from
4.1.12 Open Office to 4.1.13.

Another thing that occurred.  When I was downloading Apache OpenOffice
4.1.13,  it gave me the following error message:
     Google Chrome 1920

Please help.

Re: Problem with OpenOffice

Posted by JD <jd...@gmail.com>.
Use Firefox instead.
I have no such problem when I use firefox.

Choose your platform:
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/108.0/linux-x86_64/en-US/
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/108.0/win64/en-US/
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/108.0/mac/en-US/