Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com> on 2003/06/24 00:39:30 UTC

Message Style and WSDL

One step beyond .jws files
  I have made a message style service with one method

  public Document fetchData(Document doc){
   // logic
  }yl

  Then I deployed the service using the deploy.wsdd. I could not use the
Java2WSDL utitily to generate "Message" style service so I hand edited one
of the provided examples.

  But once I deploy it to the /servlet/AxisServlet and try to browse the
generated .wsdl file it is totally a different version of what I have made
... I mean the wsdl says that it is a RPC style service and the operation is
encoded.

  Now the questions I can figure out is :

  (a) How to make a message style service and create a wsdl file which says
that it is a Message style service.

  thanx in advance

  dumdum420