Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/09/03 06:15:30 UTC

Moving sandbox modules to its own repository

Dear all,

back from my vacation I would like today to move sandbox modules to its
own repository. Anyone objects?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Moving sandbox modules to its own repository

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Beside I guess we should clarify, what falls under "extensions", what under
"sandbox" and why.

Werner

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.