Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by rathi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 16:36:41 UTC

Facing problem

My Hbase installation was working fine. I dont know what happened may be i
changed something but now the meta region is not assigned to any region
server.
Earlier I was getting prints in the log telling  "RegionManager.metaScanner
scanning meta region {regionname: .META"  and "scanning meta region
{regionname: -ROOT-"
but now I am getting only for root. Not able to identify what is the
problem.

Can someone help me with this.

thanks & regards,
rathi

Re: Facing problem

Posted by rathi <ri...@gmail.com>.
Version : hbase-0.2.0.
I have enabled the Debug. Nothing in the logs. I have tried with one as well
as two region servers. Even if i restart it does not work.

Let me explain the setup as well. I have not enabled hdfs. I am still using
local disc but the region servers are distributed.The same configuration was
working
fine earlier.

thanks & regards,
rathi