Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Seshagiri V <se...@kensium.com> on 2009/03/23 11:44:34 UTC

session

Hi All,

1.	Log in and navigation some more pages.
2.	At same address bare used again http://localhost/  it is going to
welcome page and session not find out because user is already logged in.
3.	I am calling  one of actions  then I will getting user is
there(session)
4.	I will approaching without invoke any action
5.	Otherwise How will invoke the action go to welcome or index page.
6.	Please send any solution

Thank you,

Seshagiri V

seshagiriv@kensium.com.

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)

US Fax:   312.242.3029

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:

-----------------------------

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

Re: session

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.
I'm sorry -- English obviously isn't your native language -- I personally
can't make heads or tails of this.
Is your problem that when a user navigates back to your welcome page the
session is lost?  Or that the session isn't lost and you want it to be?  Or
something else entirely?  Is it that you want to force the user to a welcome
page if there isn't already a session (if they aren't already logged in)?

jk

--
Jim Kiley
Senior Technical Consultant | Summa