Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2016/03/28 17:08:45 UTC

Re: Call for release: 0.9.0 <- version bump master

Richard/All-

Is the Easter bunny bringing us a release?

The SoftLayer same-vlan PR is now in.  I think that was the last one.

There are a lot of OSGi PR's but I think it would be best to merge these
post-090.  Does anyone object to branching an 09x from which we can do a
release and bumping master to 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT ?

If no objection I will branch and bump the version tomorrow.

And please ping me if I can help with a release.

Best
Alex

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Alex,

On 30 March 2016 at 11:33, Alex Heneveld
<al...@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
> Richard, your instructions were great!

What can I say, I only want to be release manager once! ;-p

I'll spin up a release candidate now...

Richard.

Re: Call for release: 0.9.0 <- version bump master

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Branch 0.9.0 is created, with master now bumped to 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT.

Richard, your instructions were great!

I will look at merging the OSGi work into master.

Best
Alex

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Alex,

Take a look at https://github.com/rdowner/brooklyn-docs/tree/release-docs-update

I'll get started on the release tomorrow (I'll be in the office so
I'll have a phat pipe for uploading all those artifacts!) but feel
free to branch off 0.9.* now.

Richard.

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Richard-