Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru> on 2021/03/23 17:58:37 UTC

(Без темы)

Hello everyone!

I found that a forced rebuild of indexes does not work correctly. If the indexes were rebuilt once, then nothing will happen each time a forced rebuild is attempted. Also, if during the first rebuild of indexes (before the checkpoint) we call a forced rebuild of indexes, then we will execute it sequentially after the first. It seems that we need to fix this.

I suggest not to allow (throw an exception) to start a forced rebuild of indexes until the previous one completes.
I want to do this on ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-14321.

WDYT?