Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/01/27 20:43:26 UTC

releasing 2.0.10?

Hi,

It looks like John fixed up the last issue for this a few days ago and
Benjamin took care of the shade plugin over Christmas. Brian - did you
want to roll another RC?

I'll try and get back to the enforcer and 2.1.0-M2 over the next
couple of weeks now that I'm finally caught up after holidays :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

RE: releasing 2.0.10?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
That's the plan.

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.

RE: releasing 2.0.10?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Who knows. Maybe, maybe not depending on the timing and uptake of 3.x

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
I agree.

But no 2.2.x is planned ?

RE: releasing 2.0.10?