Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Chandni Singh <cs...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/11/03 18:44:33 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Merge yarn-native-services branch into trunk

+1
Thanks,
Chandni
Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding) for branch merge.  I couldn’t get the patch to work properly though.  Yarn-native-services branch works fine.
If bugs surface in trunk, we will fix it.

Regards,
Eric

On 11/3/17, 2:45 PM, "Wangda Tan" <wh...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks all for the great works!

    +1 (Binding). Tried to use native services to build and run applications
    successfully.

    - Wangda

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@hortonworks.com>.