Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/05 08:49:56 UTC

Re: Scaffold new Apache FlexJS applications with Yeoman and generator-flexjs

Josh,

I am facing one  strange issue. I am not getting the library contents in my
application if i am using following asconfig.json

{
	"config": "flex",
	"compilerOptions": {
		"targets": [
			"JSFlex"
		],
		"library-path": ["libs"]
	},
	"files": [
		"src/Main.mxml"
	]
}

But if i am using old config as below, i can include the library contents in
my  main application

{
	"config": "flex",
	"compilerOptions": {
		"debug": true,
		"js-output-type": "flexjs",
		"library-path": [
            "libs"
        ]
	},
	"files":
	[
		"src/Main.mxml"
	]
}

Please suggest.

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: Scaffold new Apache FlexJS applications with Yeoman and generator-flexjs

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
I don't see anything out of the ordinary there! Make sure you aren't
accidentally using an old version of FlexJS, like 0.7.

- Josh