Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Candaises Williams <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/19 17:39:32 UTC

Bugzilla

Good Morning,

Please add me to the QA Team in Bugzilla.  Thanks

--

*Warmest Regards,*

*Ms. Candaises C. Williams*

*“There are two ways of spreading light: *

*To be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” ― **Edith Wharton*
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16.Edith_Wharton>

*“An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior
personality.” ― **Brian Tracy*
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22033.Brian_Tracy>

RE: Bugzilla

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
What is the user id and email address used on your Bugzilla account?

Also, please provide an introduction of yourself indicating a little about your experience with QA and how you propose to conduct it with issues on the OpenOffice bugzilla.  That is, what kind of results do you propose to provide?

Also, how familiar are you with Apache OpenOffice as an user?

Thank you for your offer and interest, I am certain that however you contribute it will be welcome.

 - Dennis