Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Wei Li <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/15 09:15:35 UTC

Question on RecommenderJob

Hi Mahout Users:

    We are using the RecommderJob to perform the item-based
recommendations, the following settings are used:

similairtyClassname=SIMILARITY_COOCCURRENCE
numRecommendations=20
other parameters are set to default values

while we see that the size of the recommendation results for some users is
less than 20, only 1 or 2. Since we have no time to dive into the source
code now, we do know if we see the right parameters. Does any one can help
us on this issue? many thanks :)

Best
Wei

Re: Question on RecommenderJob

Posted by Wei Li <we...@gmail.com>.
OK, got your points, thanks Ferrel and Peng.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@gmail.com>.
@li

Posted by Peng Zhang <pz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei Li <we...@gmail.com>.