Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tony <to...@chaoslabs.org> on 2019/02/10 15:50:25 UTC

Jira contributor permission request for Beam project

Hi everyone,

My name is Tony, I was using Beam at $previous_dayjob and I'd like to
contribute back to the project.  I'm interested in helping expand IO
capabilities and supporting the transition from the Source API to SDF
starting with ElasticsearchIO.  Can someone grant me permissions to
assign tickets I've created to myself?  I'd like to track my progress
there.

My ASF Jira username is: tmoulton

Thanks,
Tony Moulton

Re: Jira contributor permission request for Beam project

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Done & welcome!