Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Erik Allais <er...@altervisions.com> on 2007/06/22 10:57:52 UTC

Hello world bc exemple

i try to generate the Service unit but i have this error

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] **************************************************************
[INFO] Starting Jakarta Velocity v1.4
[INFO] RuntimeInstance initializing.
[INFO] Default Properties File:
org/apache/velocity/runtime/defaults/velocity.properties
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initializing. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl)
[INFO] Resource Loader Instantiated:
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization starting.
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization complete.
[INFO] ResourceCache : initialized. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceCacheImpl)
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initialization complete.
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Literal
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Macro
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Include
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach
[INFO] Created: 20 parsers.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline may
NOT replace previous VM definitions
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will be
global in scope if allowed.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.
[INFO] Velocity successfully started.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID:
org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-service-assembly
Version: 3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=servicemix-service-assembly \
        -Dversion=3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-service-assembly:jar:3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jun 22 09:55:16 GMT+01:00 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M
[INFO]

Re: Hello world bc exemple

Posted by Erik Allais <er...@altervisions.com>.
your tips works, thanks a lot bruce and gert

Re: Hello world bc exemple

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Hello world bc exemple

Posted by Erik Allais <er...@altervisions.com>.
dont understand whye the creation of hello-wold-bc and hello-wold-se work
without a pom file
the tutorial said that the work is in progress maybe the problem is there
Thanks for your effort

Erik

Re: Hello world bc exemple

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Erik,

Re: Hello world bc exemple

Posted by Erik Allais <er...@altervisions.com>.
i use maven2.0.6 and i can browse to web repository

/hello-world-smx$ mvn archetype:create
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-assembly
-DarchetypeVersion=3.1-incubating
-DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld
-DartifactId=hello-world-sa -X
+ Error stacktraces are turned on.
Maven version: 2.0.6
[DEBUG] Building Maven user-level plugin registry from:
'/home/erik/.m2/plugin-registry.xml'
[DEBUG] Building Maven global-level plugin registry from:
'/usr/local/maven-2.0.6/conf/plugin-registry.xml'
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[DEBUG] maven-archetype-plugin: resolved to version 1.0-alpha-4 from
repository central
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype::1.0-alpha-4 for project:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-4
from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven-parent::1 for project:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype:pom:1.0-alpha-4 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache:apache::1 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:1 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-model:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-creator:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-4:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype::1.0-alpha-4 for project:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core:jar:1.0-alpha-4 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven-parent::1 for project:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype:pom:1.0-alpha-4 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache:apache::1 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:1 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-model:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-creator:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core:jar:1.0-alpha-4:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]     org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-velocity:jar:1.1.2:runtime (selected
for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: plexus:plexus-containers::1.0.2 for project:
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-7 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: plexus:plexus-root::1.0.3 for project:
plexus:plexus-containers:pom:1.0.2 from the repository.
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-7:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]         junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: plexus:plexus-root::1.0.3 for project:
plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.2 from the repository.
[DEBUG]         plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.2:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]         classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1-alpha-2:runtime (selected
for runtime)
[DEBUG]       classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1-alpha-2:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG]       plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.2:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]       commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:2.0:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]       commons-logging:commons-logging-api:jar:1.0.4:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]       velocity:velocity:jar:1.4:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]         velocity:velocity-dep:jar:1.4:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus::1.0.4 for
project: null:plexus-utils:jar:1.1 from the repository.
[DEBUG]     org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven::2.0 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for org.apache.maven:maven-model
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]     org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed -
nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven::2.0 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for
org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]     org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven::2.0 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for
org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]         org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed
- nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed -
nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven::2.0 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for org.apache.maven:maven-artifact
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG]         org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed
- nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8:runtime
(removed - nearer found: 1.0-alpha-7)
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5:runtime (selected
for runtime)
[DEBUG]         org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed
- nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG]     org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed -
nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-containers::1.0.3
for project: null:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus::1.0.4 for
project: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-containers:pom:1.0.3 from the
repository.
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-7:runtime
(removed - nearer found: 1.0-alpha-9)
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]       junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed -
nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG]     dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]       xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:runtime (selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype::1.0-alpha-4 for project:
null:maven-archetype-creator:jar:1.0-alpha-4 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven-parent::1 for project:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype:pom:1.0-alpha-4 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache:apache::1 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:1 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for unknown:maven-archetype-creator
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-model:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-creator:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-creator:jar:1.0-alpha-4:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype::1.0-alpha-4 for project:
null:maven-archetype-model:jar:1.0-alpha-4 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven-parent::1 for project:
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype:pom:1.0-alpha-4 from the
repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache:apache::1 for project:
org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:1 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for unknown:maven-archetype-model
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-model:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-core:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-creator:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.archetype:maven-archetype-model:jar:1.0-alpha-4:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven::2.0 for project:
null:maven-project:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for unknown:maven-project
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]     org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.apache.maven:maven::2.0 for project:
null:maven-profile:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for unknown:maven-profile
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[DEBUG]         org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed
- nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8:runtime
(removed - nearer found: 1.0-alpha-9)
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (removed -
nearer found: 1.1)
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8:runtime
(removed - nearer found: 1.0-alpha-9)
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-components::1.1.4
for project: null:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-5 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Retrieving parent-POM: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus::1.0.4 for
project: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-components:pom:1.1.4 from the
repository.
[DEBUG]     org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-5:runtime
(selected for runtime)
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8:runtime
(removed - nearer found: 1.0-alpha-9)
[DEBUG]     oro:oro:jar:2.0.8:runtime (selected for runtime)
[...]
org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0 from the repository.
[DEBUG] Adding managed depedendencies for org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-8
[DEBUG]   org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-file:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http-lightweight:jar:1.0-alpha-5
[DEBUG]   org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0:runtime (selected for
runtime)
[...]
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:1.0-alpha-4:create' -->
[DEBUG]   (f) archetypeArtifactId = servicemix-service-assembly
[DEBUG]   (f) archetypeGroupId = org.apache.servicemix.tooling
[DEBUG]   (f) archetypeVersion = 3.1-incubating
[DEBUG]   (f) artifactId = hello-world-sa
[DEBUG]   (f) groupId = org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld
[DEBUG]   (f) localRepository = [local] -> file:///home/erik/.m2/repository
[DEBUG]   (f) pomRemoteRepositories = [[central] ->
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2]
[DEBUG]   (f) project = org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject@4d607a92
[DEBUG]   (f) version = 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] -- end configuration --
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID:
org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld
[DEBUG] Trying repository central
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-assembly/3.1-incubating/servicemix-service-assembly-3.1-incubating.jar
[DEBUG] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-service-assembly:jar:3.1-incubating'
from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Re: Hello world bc exemple

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Erik,