Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Philipp Snizek <ma...@belfin.ch> on 2005/11/19 07:22:50 UTC

do not add 'new line' if the description of a _SUMMARY_ line is too long

Hi

I would like to display SA summaries in HTML tables. I have a problem
with 'new lines' added of summary items that are too long to fit in
one line, e.g. please see the summary below. The description of a test
does not fit in one line.

 URIBL_JP_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                [URIs: rabatt24.biz]
 URIBL_WS_SURBL Enthält URL in WS-Liste (www.surbl.org)
                [URIs: rabatt24.biz]
 URIBL_OB_SURBL Enthält URL in OB-Liste (www.surbl.org)
                [URIs: rabatt24.biz]

If I could have SA generate summaries that do not add a 'new line' if
the line is too long it would be much easier for me to parse the
summary correctly and put the TEST_NAME in the first html table field
and the description in the second html table field.

Thanks
Philipp