Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Elad Kalif <el...@apache.org> on 2023/01/23 14:00:20 UTC

[VOTE] Airflow Providers prepared on January 23, 2023

Hey all,I have just cut ad hoc release for Airflow Providers packages.
This email is calling a vote on the release,which will last for 72
hours - which means that it will end on January 26, 2023 02:00 PM
UTCConsider this my (binding) +1.
Airflow Providers are available
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/*apache-airflow-providers-<PROVIDER>-*.tar.gz*
are the binary Python "sdist" release - they are also official
"sources" for the provider
packages.*apache_airflow_providers_<PROVIDER>-*.whl are the binary
Python "wheel" release.The test procedure for PMC members who would
like to test the RC candidates are described
inhttps://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-by-pmc-membersand
for Contributors:https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-by-contributorsPublic
keys are available
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYSPlease vote
accordingly:[ ] +1 approve[ ] +0 no opinion[ ] -1 disapprove with the
reasonOnly votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the
community are encouraged to test the release and vote with
"(non-binding)".Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX'
string.This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifyingthe
artifact checksums when we actually release.The status of testing the
providers by the community is kept
here:https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/29103You can find
packages as well as detailed changelog following the below links:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-apache-cassandra/3.1.1rc1/
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-docker/3.5.0rc1/
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-papermill/3.1.1rc1/

Cheers, Elad Kalif

Re: [VOTE] Airflow Providers prepared on January 23, 2023

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Agree.

Posted by Elad Kalif <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Jed Cunningham <je...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Checked signatures, checksums, licences.

Re: [VOTE] Airflow Providers prepared on January 23, 2023

Posted by Andrey Anshin <an...@taragol.is>.
+1 (non-binding)

----
Best Wishes