Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/08 00:52:42 UTC

Relevance of IGNITE-6409

Hi Igniters,

I want to work on IGNITE-6409 (SQL: bypass H2 during index update) and want
to ask about it's status. Is it still relevant ticket to work on?

Vladimir Ozerov, as a reporter, can you please give your feedback please?

Thanks,
Amir

Re: Relevance of IGNITE-6409

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Amir,

Not very relevant at the moment.

Re: Relevance of IGNITE-6409

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Igniters,

I've misprinted in previous letter: "ticket is actual and worths to be
done".

Sorry for autocorrection done by cell phone.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Relevance of IGNITE-6409

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.