Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by J R <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/09 00:18:49 UTC

Question about Redistributing Axis Program

Hi All.

As a newbie to Axis client materials, I have a
question:

I have been reading
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/client-side-axis.html#Redistribution...
I have created a program using WSDL2Java and some axis
packages.  I want to JAR everything up and send it to
another person to execute.  They do not want to
install Axis.  What would I have to do in order to
send one jar file to my friend that would contain all
of the needed stuff to execute my program?

JR