Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/13 15:39:31 UTC

Re: spring3 and CXF : org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar

Hi

CXF 2.2.8 build can be run with -Pspring3 profile and all the tests have
been passing AFAIK.
It just looks like different Xerces versions are available on the runtime
classpath, may be one of Spring3 components pulls in a newer version of
Xerces and thus could be excluded ?

cheers, Sergey