Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 23:54:12 UTC

Continuous Integration for iBATIS (Java)

Hi everyone,

We have continuous integration and "nightly" build (it actually builds every
time we commit).

This is provided courtesy of Viewtier Systems: The Software Build Management
Company.

You can get to the iBATIS build status by going here:

http://parabuild.viewtier.com:8080/

Find iBATIS on the list of projects on the left side of the page.

There are links to:

  * Changes (doesn't appear to be very detailed though)
  * Main BUILD log (Ant console output -- nice)
  * JUnit HTML Report  (the usual)
  * Test Coverage (nice, but don't mind our coverage... :-/)
  * Results  << You;ll find the most recent build here
  * Statistics (a pretty graph)

I'll post a link on the iBATIS homepage.

Cheers,
Clinton