Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Benjamin David <bd...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 10:48:23 UTC

Specifying logging levels independently

Hello,
 I am currently using log4j and I have a new requirement for specifying
logging levels independently,
for instance, I would like to log only ERROR and WARNING.
As far as I am aware log4j does not support this.
Is a workaround available for this ?
 Thanks,
Ben

Re: Specifying logging levels independently

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.
Do I understand correctly that you want WARN and ERROR but not FATAL?
If that is correct I am curious to hear why that would be.

--
James Stauffer