Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/04/06 01:21:58 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : incubator-commonsrdf #2

Sorry, I seem to have set Jenkins up for commits@commonsrdf rather
than dev@  -- is that OK or should I swap it around? (It should
supposedly be good and only moan when there's a genuine build problem
- but your experience might tell us otherwise :) ).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : incubator-commonsrdf #2

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
OK, I don't see a strong consensus either way, but I'll leave it at commits
as our commits list is currently quieter than dev anyway :-)

.. And also the only ones breaking the build will be committers who should
probably be lurking on commits.

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
+1 to move it to dev@