Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Merrilees <da...@fenc.org.uk> on 2005/03/10 10:59:59 UTC

Unable to retrieve xml source

I am unable to retrieve an xml source from a mapped network drive. The
drive is mapped as letter 'E' on the computer running cocoon and the
path to the file is correct.

Any idea why this isn't working?

Thanks

David

Code sample:
<map:match pattern="*.test">
	<map:generate src="file:///E:/Resources/Arts, Media and
Publishing/Crafts, Creative Arts and Design/Describing The Human
Form/imsmanifest.xml"/>
	<map:transform type="xslt" src="xsl/test.xsl" />
	<map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>

Re: Unable to retrieve xml source

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Are you running your servlet container as a service? If yes, then make
sure that the user it is running as has permissions for this drive.

Otherwise it should just work.