Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Leo Donahue <do...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/11 00:29:30 UTC

[vcs] subversion

Hi,

I didn't see this as a test spec, but I noticed something about the IDE
when opening and closing src files.  The Team menu options revert to normal
after closing a src file that is checkout from Subversion.

Example:

   1. Download:http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/incubator/netbeans/
   incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-beta/
   incubating-netbeans-java-9.0-beta-bin.zip
   <http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-beta/incubating-netbeans-java-9.0-beta-bin.zip>
   2. Do not import any previous NB settings.
   3. Checkout a subversion project.  I used file:///
   4. In Projects window, select the name of the project.
   5. Click on Team menu.  I see Diff, Commit, Update, etc
   6. Open a source file - double click it open. The Team menu still shows
   Diff, Commit, Update.
   7. Close the source file.  The Team menu for me reverts to the original
   choices.

Leo

Re: [vcs] subversion

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Issues that are software bugs should indeed be reported as Jira [1] tickets.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS

If an issue is important enough in your opinion that it should have a test
in one of the test specs, then feel free to create the test now.

~ Hermien

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 2:33 PM, David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger@gmail.com

Re: [vcs] subversion

Posted by David Heffelfinger <dh...@gmail.com>.