Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/20 02:36:03 UTC

Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Hi Maxim,

I noticed when running v3.2.0 on the same machine with two browser, each
browser logged in same room with separated user.

There are a few issues, I guess those are still todo's right?

Where sits the logic that decides on whether this users is granted the
right immediately or requires the moderator to grant it ?

I think once a user was moderator, somehow the room also remembers it.

Also I noticed initially as non moderator I could not click any of the
icons to ask for something.
But once I had been moderator once, I can click everything, it just gave me
every right, even though moderations was removed, still all rights grant
immediatelly.

It seems like somewhere in the session it does not clear the rights of the
user if you leave and come back.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Actually separate WSDL for each _service_
WADL is one per all + separate wadl per service is also available :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'll check different browsers as soon as everything will work as expected
in chrome :)
i believe the first goal should be functionality, then compatibility :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
You mean this:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
actually I'm testing in two tabs of same browser, it was working ...
But I haven't check it for a while ....
Going to test it (most probably next week)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--
WBR