Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Mitch Christensen <mi...@centegy.com> on 2000/07/28 17:30:07 UTC

Missing characters on Redirect

Hi,

I'm using Xalan as a servlet to process an XSLT script which writes
multiple files to disk using the Redirect extension.  Whenever I run the
script from the command line, everything is fine.  When I incorporate it
into a Servlet, and execute it from a URL, the first two characters from
the first output file are messed up. (wierd, I know!)

The first output file is a large HTML file, the subsequent ones (which
output fine) are smaller ones.  When you look at the first generated
file you see a newline followed by 'tml>' on a line by intself followed
by the rest of the document intact.  Obviously, this should just be

I am using Xalan-j 1.2.D01 with JDK 1.3.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mitch