Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 23:10:48 UTC

T5 Tapestry IoC services as webservices?

Are there any plans for tools to export T5 IoC services as webservices?

bill

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

     -- Traditional

Re: T5 Tapestry IoC services as webservices?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Since I'm guessing that the functionality required for proper ajax support
&& web services will probably share almost entirely the same set of code
(besides having to render things) it's probably not that far off.

On 4/25/07, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/25/07, Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Restfully, I would think.  T5 can return almost anything to the
> > browser from a URL, even streams.
>
> That's idea has crawled my mind a lot of times...
>
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: T5 Tapestry IoC services as webservices?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.