Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 16:49:33 UTC

0.22.0 version

can 0.22.0 version be used in prod,i needed symlink support and hdfsproxy
at the same time ...thts why have to downgrade no option

Re: 0.22.0 version

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
thanks robert i think i will have have to cross my fingers and go ahead
with 0.23.3 to get all the features tht i need :) if i dunt get any show
stoppers

Re: 0.22.0 version

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.22.0 version