Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/07/28 22:21:41 UTC

[VOTE] Approve Michael Hermanto as Apache Shindig Committer

I would like to propose that Michael Hermanto be granted committer access to
Shindig along with PMC membership, should he accept it.

Michael has been very active in review board, the mailing list and JIRA, and
is in the process of contributing a brand new common container to Apache
Shindig that should make integration much much easier.

Vote open for 72 hours.  PMC votes are binding but all votes are welcome!

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not approve

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner

Re: [VOTE] Approve Michael Hermanto as Apache Shindig Committer

Posted by Chirag Shah <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [RESULT] Approve Michael Hermanto as Apache Shindig Committer

Posted by Michael Hermanto <mh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!  I looking forward to working with Shindig more. :)

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
The results are in: 5 +1 votes.

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.
+1