Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 07:42:44 UTC

Re: proposal: Clusterable instead of Serializable

I just committed the changes for the core projects (both the 1.3
branch and 2.0 trunk). See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-337

So Eugene, this configuration fragment:

<include>
  <class-expression>wicket.IClusterable+</class-expression>
  <honor-transient>true</honor-transient>
</include>

should suffice for Wicket, right? Pretty cool if that works! Could you
ping this thread when you made some progress?

Cheers,

Eelco

Re: [tc-dev] proposal: Clusterable instead of Serializable

Posted by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@terracottatech.com>.
Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> I just committed the changes for the core projects (both the 1.3
> branch and 2.0 trunk). See
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-337
>
> So Eugene, this configuration fragment:
>
> <include>
>   <class-expression>wicket.IClusterable+</class-expression>
>   <honor-transient>true</honor-transient>
> </include>
>
> should suffice for Wicket, right?
  That is the idea.
> Pretty cool if that works! Could you
> ping this thread when you made some progress?

  Will do. It might take longer then I though, because I had to do some
additional refactorings of the surrounding code.

  regards,
  Eugene