Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Joel Spotts <js...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/05/31 22:51:43 UTC

mail from geronimo

I am using geronimo 1.1.1 and we are having some trouble with mailing from
our application. We are getting the following exception:

javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: Unable to locate provider for protocol:
smtp

I have tried searching for using javamail and geronimo, but there seems to
conflictnig information, depends on the version, etc. Does anyone have
clear, straightfoward instructions for configuring my application to send
emails (javamail is fine).

Thanks,

Yoel Spotts