Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ryo Sode <ry...@filemaker.com> on 2004/04/16 00:44:53 UTC

HTTP Status Code 500?

Hi,

I have come across a behavior which I am having hard time deciding whether
it's a bug or an intentional behavior.

When a JMeter HTTP sampler with a Response Assertion makes a request and the
HTTP status code in the server response is 500 (i.e. Unexpected error) no
matter what kind of Response Assertion I setup, (e.g. Response Code = 500 or
Response body = Unexpected Error) the test always comes out to be fail.

Can someone tell me if this is the correct behavior or if this is a bug?
Thanks.

Ryo