Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Julien Massiera <ju...@francelabs.com> on 2017/11/15 10:30:42 UTC

Example of regex

Hi everyone,

Don't you think that it would be a good idea to put some regex examples
on specification phase of connectors that use them. Because in some
cases the regex format is not the "standard" one, like the jcifs
connector which use its own format (eg: *.xml instead of .*\.xml)

Regards

--
Julien MASSIERA
Expert en technologies de recherche

Re: Example of regex

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I think it's a good idea to provide examples in the UI, as long as they
fit.  Remember, of course, that you'd need to provide them in all supported
languages though.
Karl