Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ekta Nandwani <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/14 15:02:54 UTC

Dynamic Forms

Hello,

I see there are dropdown, checkboxes and text inputs available in dynamic
forms.
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.1/manual/dynamicform.html

I wanted to ask if there is anyway to take "date" type inputs in these
dynamic forms?

Ekta

Re: Dynamic Forms

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ekta,

I have a PR recently for making dynamic forms extensible. I plan to add
other controls later, like datetime picker, slider and etc.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2245

Ekta Nandwani <ma...@gmail.com>于2017年4月14日周五 下午11:02写道:

Re: Dynamic Forms

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Ekta,

We don't have it yet. But i think it's good to have one.
You can always create JIRA[1] issue for new feature.

Alternative is using Angular Display System [2] to create custom UI element.

Thanks,
moon

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN
[2]