Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 16:48:43 UTC

anyone able to run geronimo\testsuite?

Hi there,

I am having trouble to run the jaxws-war testsuite.  So i went to its
parent directory testsuite and found I could not run any testsuite from
there either.   This was working yesterday PM.:-(  Can someone shed some
light on this?

e:\geronimolatest2\testsuite>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Geronimo TestSuite
[INFO]   Geronimo TestSuite :: Console Testsuite
[INFO]   Geronimo TestSuite :: Deployment Testsuite
[INFO]   Geronimo TestSuite :: Enterprise Testsuite
[INFO]   Geronimo TestSuite :: Web-tier Testsuite
[INFO]   Geronimo TestSuite :: WebServices TestSuite
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Geronimo TestSuite
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: null:testsuite-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.geronimo.plugins:maven-plugins
for projec
t: null:testsuite-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:null

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Mar 06 10:44:48 EST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/9M
[INFO]

Lin

Re: anyone able to run geronimo\testsuite?

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the hint.  Rebuild maven-plugins only didn't work, so I
cleaned out my m2 repo and rebuild geronimo.  I can run the testsuite now.

Lin

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.