Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com> on 2012/07/25 13:10:04 UTC

Re: ClassCastException using cxf:bean

I've added the synchronized modifier to the RegistryBean.getBean() method and
the problem is fixed for now.
Hopefully I can upgrade to a newer version of camel in the near future.

kind regards,
Christoph

Re: ClassCastException using cxf:bean

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Just FYI, I logged a JIRA[1] and committed the patch into camel.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5468

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.