Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Russell Bateman <ru...@perfectsearchcorp.com> on 2016/01/20 18:50:56 UTC

Newbie looking for docs subdirectory in NAR

I'm trying to add the documented file, /additionalDetails.html/, to the
proposed /docs/ subdirectory under the root of my processor's NAR. It's
a bit mystifying:

  * Where in my (Eclipse/IntelliJ) project do I put it such that the NAR
    plug-in will find it?
  * Where will it end up in the NAR?

I'm reading https://nifi.apache.org/developer-guide.html of course.

The existing NiFi sample projects are exceedingly sparse.

Thanks,

Russ

Re: Newbie looking for docs subdirectory in NAR

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Russ,