Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Floßmann Christoph <Ch...@volke-muc.de> on 2004/03/30 14:53:44 UTC

Moving Portlets fails

Whenever I try to move portlets they stay. Eg. I try to use the Three Columns View (33/33/33) and try to arrange all my portlets by pushing the < or > buttons. Nothing ever happens. They always stay on the place they appeared first.
What is wrong?

Re: Moving Portlets fails

Posted by Bart Posselt <po...@systemsdefinition.com>.
I had a similar problem, but with the tabbed layout. Does the same thing
happen with other layouts? I wound up switching to a different layout,
moving the portlets to where I wanted them, and then going back.

But for a variety of reasons I deleted my first installation of Jetspeed
and when I reinstalled, I didn't have the problem.

Bart