Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Prakash Gowri Shankor <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 01:57:59 UTC

Error: Could not find or load main class kafka.perf.ProducerPerformance

Hi,

Is the perf module bundled with 0.8.1.1 ?
When i try to run "kafka-producer-perf-test.sh" I see
*Error: Could not find or load main class kafka.perf.ProducerPerformance*

I then tried to do a ./gradlew perf which resulted in:

*Task 'perf' not found in root project 'kafka-0.8.1.1-src'.*

Please help.

Thanks,

Prakash

Re: Error: Could not find or load main class kafka.perf.ProducerPerformance

Posted by Prakash Gowri Shankor <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jun.
That worked. I can run the perf producer now.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.