Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ayoub Benali <ay...@nugg.ad> on 2015/02/05 18:03:34 UTC

WebSocket connection

Hello,

I build the application but when I start it, the console in Chrome shows
the following error message:

WebSocket connection to 'ws://****:8081/' failed: Error during WebSocket
handshake: Unexpected response code: 200

So "create new notebook" don't do anything.

I checked in the network and there is nothing that would bloc websockets
and there is nothing in application logs.

Does anyone knows what would cause the issue ?

Thanks,
Ayoub

Re: WebSocket connection

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>.
hi,
can you check in your server if there is a Service that already use the
port 8081?