Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2000/02/04 17:13:03 UTC

emacs mode?

Does someone have the CC-mode setting for the standard Apache coding style
lying around? They aren't referenced from the style guide on dev.apache.org.

Re: emacs mode?

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Bill Stoddard wrote:

> > Does someone have the CC-mode setting for the standard Apache coding style
> > lying around? They aren't referenced from the style guide on
> dev.apache.org.

I'm pretty sure they're in the CVS tree somewhere, though.

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

Y19100 no-prize winner!
http://www.ntk.net/index.cgi?back=2000/now0121.txt

Re: emacs mode?

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
> Does someone have the CC-mode setting for the standard Apache coding style
> lying around? They aren't referenced from the style guide on
dev.apache.org.

Here is what I use. Your mileage may vary :-)

;;;---------------------------------------------------------------------
;;; Load cc-mode
;;; cc-mode includes mode support for C, C++, Objective C and Java
;;; First, set the indent style...
(load "cc-mode")

;;; C language mode personalization parameters for me
(setq c-mode-hook '(lambda ()
       (setq indent-tabs-mode nil)
       (setq c-file-style "bsd");
       ))